Pedal assisted Bike tour in Noble Villa with wine tasting and olive oil tasting
Directly from the city center to the countryside!
The pedal-assisted bike will help you in the hilly countryside of Florence
The wine tasting will be in a Noble Villa, that's own at the same family since the XIII Century.
The location is outside of the normal touristic places. Groups are almost private with a maximum of 4 people
Vegetarian menù available
per adult from
What's included :
- E BIKE
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The entire wine tasting cost 35 euros, will be collected on the beginning of the activity
The opportunity to see the first countryside of Florence. Some old Villas and cross the Chianti Fiorentino and the awesome view on the Chianti Classico Area.
The ride starts directly from the City center of Florence, in a few minutes you'll be in the middle of the hills that surrounds Florence house of many celebrities of the past: from Galileo to Garibaldi.
The wine tasting (not included in the price) will be in a special place: a historic villa that starts its history in the XIII century. On the shade of the tower, that has been the property of the same family since 1200 you will have the opportunity to taste the wine, the olive oil, and vegetables done by the farm.
On our way back we will see the skyline of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo and back to home.
It's also possible to visit the monastery during the tour ( the visit is optional and has a fee of 5 euros paid on the entrance) it takes approximately one hour.
Departure Point :Via Montebello, 86, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7/22/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Write me for any Hesitation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.