Pedal N Paddle (P&P)
Ecological Granada. Pedal/Paddle/Pedal.
Enjoy Granada while helping Mother Nature. This is a different way to enjoy the next World Heritage site, enjoy a city tour by bike and then explore the islets of Granada by Kayak.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After picking you up at your hotel, we begin this journey full of history by visiting the farthest sites of the city such as the old railway station, the old hospital of Granada, La Polvora Fortress, Xalteva Church , then we will visit La Merced church, Later the main square, the heart and soul of Granada here will see the Granadinos talking about everyday life, history culture and why not also gossiping about the neighbor. Then we visit the Casa de los Leones which has the oldest entry in Granada and a great cultural center. During this tour will also visit La Calzada, pedestrianized street, where locals and foreigners gather to enjoy this area full of bars and restaurants.
After touring the city in an ecological way we will ride about 5 km until we arrive to Cabaña Amarilla to change our velocipede for a Kayak and enjoy a tour through the islands of Granada, one of the most beautiful natural scenery that the city of Granada has .
After our kayak trip around the islets we return to the city.
Departure Point :Cathedral of Granada, Parque Central de, Granada, Nicaragua
Traveler pickup is offered
If two people or more at the same hotel we will pick you up there if not meeting point will be the Main entrances at the Cathedral.
Departure Time :Every day @ 08:00 am or 02:00 pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.