Pedestrian tour of the Center and Visit to the National Museum of the Viceroyalty
We make a pedestrian tour of the historic center of the town narrating the history, culture and the odd legend and anecdote of the place, then visit the National Viceroyalty Museum with a specialized guide on the site.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional del Virreinato, Plaza Hidalgo N 99 Barrio San Martín, Tepotzotlan C.P. 54600 Mexico
Inside the museum they will have a guided tour (with specialized guides of the Museum) where they will learn about its history, the importance of the Jesuit order in Tepotzotlán, as well as appreciate the Beautiful Temple of San Francisco Javier, its baroque style, Churrigueresque style, and visit the beautiful copy of the house of Loreto (house of the holy family) inside the temple, as well as the incredible places that were part of the Jesuit schools within the current museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza Tepotzotlan, Calle Pensador Mexicano 1, Tepotzotlan 54600 Mexico
It is a beautiful 18th century house where the illustrious writer José Joaquín Fernández de lizardi lived.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Temple San Francisco Javier, Avenida Insurgentes 99 San Martin, Tepotzotlan 54600 Mexico
We will visit the facade and interior of this beautiful temple, which has 23.5 carat gold altarpieces from floor to ceiling, we will talk about its construction, history and architectural style.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Vireinal, Av. Insurgentes 6, San Martin, 54600 Tepotzotlán, Méx., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
To start the tour, they are summoned to the cross of the atrium in front of the Temple of San Francisco Javier in the Center.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/14/2020 - 6/26/2022
Tuesday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.