Pedra da Gavea Hike Tour - (Gavea Stone)
Rio's strongest and most rewarding hike, with a short, exciting and perfectly safe rock climb!
Summit the largest granite mountain by the sea in the world, inside Tijuca Forest National Park!
The perfect hiking tour to get a thrill and the most amazing view in town!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (South Zone of Rio)
- Climb equipment
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch and extras
The Pedra da Gavea (Gavea Stone) tour is one of the most startling and rewarding of all hiking tours in Rio de Janeiro. The summit stands at 842m / 2763ft above sea level. The ascent takes around two and a half hours and, but it is only near the top that the adrenaline begins. Despite a steep but short hand-climbing (15m / 49ft) there is nothing to fear in Pedra da Gávea hiking tour. It’s all perfectly safe using the climb equipments and requires no experience. From up there, the view of Tijuca Forest and all the city is wonderful and we can see Rio's most famous landmarks. On our way down, we will do rappel on the section that we climb the rock.
• Pedra da Gavea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22451-261 Brazil
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
South Zone of Rio de Janeiro hotels and accommodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo and others). Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear light clothing and hiking shoes, bring a small backpack with water, snacks, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and money for extra expenses.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.