Pegasus Private Sailing Cruise from Flamingo & Tamarindo
Best Private Sailing Tour – Experience one of the most beautiful sunsets over the sea from Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica.
Join us aboard the Pegasus del pacifico this 52ft roomy French built ketch can accommodate up to 15 people for 1/2 day cruise. We are flexible to meet your needs! Accommodations include: well – stocked galley and bar, two heads, snorkel gear, sunshade, GPS, VHF, cell phone, stereo & zodiac.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Open Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Pick up/drop off extra fee
Stop At: Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
Best Flamingo Sailing Tour – Experience one of the most beautiful sunsets over the sea from Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica.
Join us aboard the Pegasus del Pacifico this 52ft roomy French built ketch can accommodate up to 15 people for 1/2 day cruise.
We are flexible to meet your needs! Accommodations include: well – stocked galley and bar, two heads, snorkel gear, sunshade, GPS, VHF, cell phone, stereo & zodiac.
You will have the option to snorkel, swim and fish. All equipment is included. Then you will set sail back to Playa Flamingo.
Accommodating vegetarians or people with food intolerances is not a problem.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
pick up drop off extra fee
Pass By: Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal, Province of Guanacaste
pick up drop off extra fee
Departure Point :1: Restaurante Pleamar, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
2: JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda, Provincia de Guanacaste, Pinilla, 50309, Costa Rica
3: Tamarindo Costa Rica, 152, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
4: Guanacaste Province, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
5: Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
6: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
7: Brasilito Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
8: Flamingo Beach Road, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is at 10 am or 2 pm at Pleamar Restaurant at the Flamingo Marina, or you may select round trip transport from the following areas: JW Marriott, Tamarindo, Langosta, Grande, Brasilito, Conchal can be added for an additional $20 per person
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.