Peles and Bran Castles on a day trip with an expert tour guide
Enjoy your 7 hours tour along the southern part of Transylvania all this lead by an expert licensed tour guide. Your private AC van will pick you up in Brasov's central square, and you'll start your adventure in one of Europe's coolest places. Castles new and old will reveal their secrets in front of you , Peles and Pelisor in Sinaia, Bran Castle near Brasov and you'll finish your day with a little walk along the narrow streets of one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities.
per adult from
390 to 420 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch in Bran at a local restaurant
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle is one of the numerous military fortresses build in Transylvania in medal ages is believed to be the home of the infamous Vlad III Dracula . Made famous by the Irish writer Bram Stoker , in less then 60 years since is functioning as a museum millions of tourists from all over the world came to visit Dracula's hiding place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Peles Castle , build by the end of the 19th , is one of the most beautiful castles in Europe . Voted for the past 25 years in Europe's most attractive places , Peles Castle was for as long as 60 + years the sumer residence of the Romanian Royal House.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Piața Sfatului 30, Brașov 500025, Romania
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.