Pelican Bar Private Tour
Leave your worries on dry land and escape to the laid-back seclusion of Jamaica’s Pelican Bar, a rustic chill spot on stilts surrounded by the Caribbean Sea. Drink Red Stripe beer or Jamaican rum, savor a freshly caught fish, and cool off with a swim in the clear blue water at this off-the-beaten-track destination.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Travelers get a 10 minutes boat ride out to the Pelican Bar on a sand bank in the sea. Here they relax, sunbathe, eat tasty seafood, swim, drink beer and do absolutely nothing. Just chill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.