Pelican Rock Snorkeling and Sightseeing Adventure
Enjoy a snorkeling tour at a calm and protected site filled with a wide variety of tropical fish and invertebrates. You will see how a beautiful wall dive leads to the famous Sandfalls, which look like waterfalls but are composed entirely of sand. This place also has rocky slopes covered with gorgonians and graceful sea fans. In the summer months, you may even spot manta rays and big fishes. This snorkeling tour is perfect for all underwater photographers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $2 per hour parking fee (per hour), payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Dock fees (USD$1 per person)
- Marina entrance fee ($USD 1, per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Complete your tour with a cruise to the famous Land’s End Arch. Learn about the huge array of bird and sea of Cortes, the world’s natural aquarium.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Lover's Beach, the sea lion colony and admire the fascinating rock formations and landmarks that define Cabo San Lucas
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Incredible array of marine life and stunning underwater landscapes.Our Snorkel and Sea Adventure is designed to help you see all of the magic that the sea around Cabo San Lucas holds. Marvel at the highlights of Cabo San Lucas .Swim, snorkel or power snorkel alongside awe-inspiring landmarks that are home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 106, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit, a waterproof camera and cash to pay for the marine park fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- small groups throughout our tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.