Pelikan Boat Trip On Skadar Lake With Lunch
If you are a nature lover anxious to enjoy superb lake landscapes, the Pelikan will take you to a natural gallery where you will experience magnificent lake scenery, islets, coves, fjords, rare birds, fish and water lilies. If you are at the same time eager to become better acquainted with the cultural and historical heritage of the area, here you have a chance to explore history, undertaking a tour of ancient sites on Lake Skadar. While you drift across the lake, forts and monasteries pass before your eyes one after the other: Grmožur, Starčevo, Lesendro, Žabljak Crnojevića and many other buildings or their remains. You will wish to take a closer look and learn something about the buildings and the people who made them and dwelt in them. You will wish to draw near the ancient walls and hear their tale.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch ( FISH SOUP, GRILLED FISH WITH A SIDE DISH, SALAD, BREAD, DESSERT , GLASS OF WINE)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Virpazar, Virpazar, Bar Municipality
Discover the little-known beauties of Skadar lake on a 2 or 4 -hour boat excursion with a guide. Explore the hidden places with a birds and water lilies in a Montenegrin Skadar Lake National park . During the boat trip you can see also the huge heritage of Montenegrin history as well as the remains of cultural and religious heritage.
On the boat the national donuts with a cheese will be served.
After a boat trip the guide will take you to see the museum in our main building. The museum is the representation of the old Montenegrin life style .
The starting point of the boat cruises is in Virpazar at Pelikan , each day at 10:00 o clock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Pelikan, P16, Вирпазар, Montenegro
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.