Peljesac Peninsula Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik
One thing is certain: Croats make world-class vines, and Pelješac peninsula is the right place to go if you want to try some of the best ones. Join us on this 10-hours tour and explore Pelešac peninsula and its most famous wine cellars. Enjoy panoramic ride along the Dalmatian coast, visit ancient village of Ston - Croatian best kept secret. Wall of Ston is hundreds of years old and the longest complete fortress system around a town in Europe and the second largest in the World. On this private tour we will introduce you some extraordinary wines in local cellars, best oysters in Croatia and a Great Wall of Croatia.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting in 3 wine cellars
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mercedes Benz vehicle
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peljesac Peninsula, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Famous for its high-quality wines and amazing seafood, Peljesac will take your breath away.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us once you book your tour, so we can discuss pick up details with you.Airports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Gruž Port Parking, Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Pristanište kruzera Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 46-47, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide exact accommodation address so we can pick you up from your hotel/apartment.
- Otherwise meeting point is in Dubrovnik old town (on the entrance -Pile Gate)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.