Peljesac Wine & Ston Oysters PRIVATE HALF DAY TOUR
Croatia’s second longest peninsula Peljesac is famous for its red wine based on Plavac Mali wine sort (cousin of Californian Zinfandel), delicious oysters and mussels growing in the brackish waters of Mali Ston bay, Ston city walls and its salt pans. Lays less than an hour drive from the city of Dubrovnik.
Please tell us your desired start time!
- Walking tour of Ston – Gothic medieval town, surrounded by 6 kilometers of city walls and its famous 14. salt pans.
- Private boat ride with local fisherman to his oyster beds followed by 5 oyster tasting on site
- wine-tasting in a local boutique winery – great wine and organic olive oil tasting
All accompanied by experience local English speaking drive/guide.
You'll have time for a lunch or dinner in some of well known Ston restaurants.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned vehicle (private car/minivan)
- Local English speaking driver / guide through the entire journey
- Oyster tastings accompanied with local white wine on a boat
- Boutique winery presentation and wine-tasting
- Inside Port or hotel pickup and drop off
- Port entrance fee, car parking etc
What's excluded :
- lunch (guide can recommend few restaurants options depending on the guests’ preferences)
- entrance tickets to Ston city walls or Ston salt pens – if you choose to visit them
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mali Ston, Mali Ston, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Private boat ride with local fisherman to his oyster beds followed by oyster tasting on site (5 oysters accompanied with white wine)
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Boljenovići Ponikve (Pelješac), 20230, Boljenovići, Croatia
Local boutique winery – great wine, liqueur, and organic olive oil tasting together with homemade bite-sized delicacies
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Medieval town famous for its great city walls – second largest preserved fortification system in the world, its charming Gothic center and its salt pans – major money generator in medieval times (salt was very dear and in high demand in those days).
Walking tour of Ston and free time for additional optional wine tasting/snack/lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tell us your desired start time of the tour, and we will pick you up at cruise ship's gangway. Driver will have your sign with your name on it. We pick up other guests at their hotel or apartment.Ports
- Port of Dubrovnik
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.