Peljesac Wine and Gastro Tour from Dubrovnik
This full day private tour to Peljesac peninsula just an hour away from Dubrovnik gives you opportunity to escape from everyday hassle and crowds in Dubrovnik to a peaceful area to enjoy and relax. During this tour you can try some of the best wines in Croatia, drive through vineyards and try the best oysters, mussels and other sea food in Croatia and wider. You will pass through the area famous zinfandel sort of wine came from. Also, you will visit the city of Ston and you can go swimming if the weather allows.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This private full day tour includes pick up from accommodation in Dubrovnik or the area, driving towards Pelješac peninsula. This is a scenery drive up the coast and along beautiful Elaphite islands. First stop is in Ston, city on Pelješac peninsula, an hour away from Dubrovnik. Ston is famous by second largest city walls in the world (5km) and the oldest salt factory in Europe, which you can visit. Also, the area, especially Ston and Mali Ston is famous by growing oysters, mussels and other sea shells, so you can try them right at the place they're grown. The jurney takes us further on the Pelješac peninsula, beautiful landscapes and vineyards. You can visit 4-5 wineries and try some of the most famous and best Croatian wines, olive oil and other genuine products of the area. You will be driving through beautiful vineyards on southern side of the peninsula, very steep and unique. Then you will come to Trstenik, a small village with a beautiful beach, optional swimming and coffee break.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.