Pena Palace & Chalet of Edla Admission Ticket
Sintra leaves most visitors with a feeling of mystical enchantment. Its magical palaces, forests and it’s classification as a UNESCO World Heritage Site will surely make you feel as if you have stepped into a magical fairy tale.
This admission ticket will gain you access to the Park and National Palace of Pena, a marvelous fairy tale castle from the 19th century, and one of the most important examples of the Portuguese architecture from the Romantic period. With this tickets you can also visit the Chalet and Garden of the Countess of Edla, having an Hop on Hop off tranfer in each hour to the Pena Palace.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email confirmation at the time of your booking
- A second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) will be sent within 48 hours after your booking was made. This is the e-ticket that will gain you access to the Palace. Please ensure that you check your emails and you have received it before the day of your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Booking fees
- Admission to Chalet and Garden of the Countess of Edla
- Hop on Hop off transfer from the Chalet to Pena Palace
- Admission to Pena Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Vale dos Lagos at Parque de Pena
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Duck Houses at Park of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Chalet da Condessa D’Edla
What's excluded :
- Visit: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Park and National Palace of Pena
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Vale dos Lagos at Parque de Pena, Parque de Pena, Sintra Portugal
Vale dos Lagos
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Ancient Duck Houses at Park of Pena, Parque de Pena, Sintra Portugal
Ancient Duck Houses
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Chalet da Condessa D’Edla, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Chalet da Condessa
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Departure Time :6/26/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) within 48 hours after your booking was made. You will need this valid e-ticket to gain access to the Palace. Please ensure that you have received it or contact your local supplier Inside Lisbon Tours.
- With your ticket you will skip-the-line of the ticket office (not the direct entrance to the palace)
- Tip: During the high season, early morning or at the end of the day are the best times to visit the palace to avoid crowds.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.