Penedes and Cava Winery Small Group Tour
Enjoy this half-day tour out of the crowd of the city in a smal group tour that brings you to the verdant vineyards of the Penedes region. At the foot of the Montserrat Mountain, visit a family run vineyards that has been cultivating grapes since 1385 and a world leader in the Cava production.
Learn about the rich wine tradition of this area from your passionate guide. Descent into atmospheric wine cellars to get to know about the vineyard growth cycles as well as organic grape growing, surrounded by unbeatable views over the Penedès wine region and the Montserrat mountain range.
Try different Cava sparkling wines carefully selected and perfectly paired with local cured meats and cheeses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
- Visit of a traditional cava cellar dating back to 1385
- Local cured meats and cheeses
- Small Group Tour for a maximum of 8 guests
- Professional local guide
- Tasting of 3 Cava
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages (other than specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Start your journey by getting picked up by your guide at your accommodation in Barcelona. Enjoy the comfort of a private vehicle, and drive through the city to finally get on the road to the fist destination of your tour.
Stop At: Montana de Montserrat, 08199 Montserrat Spain
Start your tour, heading to the mystic Mountain of Montserrat, a place of pilgrimage since old times and part of the Camino de Santiago. This magnificent 4,000-foot wonder is easily recognizable from far by its “serrated” top from which it gets its name.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery, while being on the way.
Surrounded by a magnificent scenery of the Catalan countryside, at 2380 feet above sea level, stands the old Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, an authentic spiritual retreat center consisting of nearly a thousand years of history. Take the chance to visit the Basilica, home of the famous “Moreneta”, the Black Madonna that appeared in the IX century, giving rise to the hermitage of Santa Maria and its worship for centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: CCOO Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Passeig Baríton Maties Ferret, 34, Baixos, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona, Spain
Continue your journey to the discovery of Catalonia’s fertile soils and warm climate, the perfect combination for rich wine production. Head to the Penedès region, located at the foot of the Montserrat Mountain, cradling verdant vineyards. Enjoy the beautiful green and mountainous scenery, while driving through and get to know Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, the capital of Cava. We bring you to a family-run cellar of 1385, celebrated for its organic and ecological cultivation of grapes. The cellar is well known for its premium production of a superior Cava called Corpinnat, a distinguished great sparkling wine, made in the heart of the Penedès from 100% organic grapes harvested by hand and entirely vinified on the premises of the winery. Enjoy a Cava tasting, paired with some local Tapas
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona, in order to arrange the pick-up service.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.