Penguin Island Tour
Penguin Island is blessed with white sandy beaches with crystal clear water. Enjoy a guided tour of the island from the local tour-guide, watch the Penguins feed, experience the Penguin and Sea Lion cruise, and view the nesting Pelicans.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Penguin Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penguin Island, Corner Arcadia Drive and Penguin Road Rockingham/Shoalwater Bay area, Rockingham, Western Australia 6169 Australia
-Ferry to Penguin Island
-Explore the Island
-Watch the Penguin Feed
-Penguin & Sea Lion Cruise
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a group tour and we will pick you up from any location within Perth and surround.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- WA TOURS is a certified COVID-19 Clean business.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.