Peninsula State Park Kayak Tour
We are the only company offering guided kayak tours out of Ephraim so this is a unique opportunity to see Door County's most popular park from the water. The Peninsula State Park tour is great for anybody because you have to flexibility to explore whichever part of the coastline you so desire. There are ample opportunities for hiking as well as places to stop to enjoy a snack. Just let your guide know what you are looking for out of your experience and we will make it happen.
per adult from
120 to 200 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour includes kayak, paddle, life jacket, and guided instruction throughout your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula State Park, 9462 Shore Rd, Fish Creek, WI 54212-9696
Starting in Ephraim guests will kayak through Eagle Harbor to get a close up look at 180 foot tall Eagle Bluff. From there you cruise parallel to Eagle trail, yea we know they got really creative when they were naming everything. After that you can continue to cruise the Peninsula State Park coastline or venture over to see Horseshoe Island. This tour allows for many possibilities as well as plenty of hiking options.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :South Shore Pier Boat Rentals, 9993 Water St S, Ephraim, WI 54211, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.