Percy Jackson & The Olympians Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour in Pompeii
There was a time when Gods and humans used to live together, when for fun or necessity deities used to influence human existences and decisions and peeked from the top of the Mt. Olympus whatever happened on earth. Today you have the chance to dive in the Ancient atmosphere and listen to the myths and legends that have been preserved through ages and centuries. Join this amazing tour and get back on Percy Jackson’s track, challenge your family and answers quiz and games to test your knowledge of Greek Mythology. Fun for kids and grownups!
The length of the tour is 2.5h.
This is a small group experience, up to 14pax.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- professional tour guide
- admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Tempio di Giove Capitolino
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Enjoy this pleasant walk into the Pompeii site, strolling through the ruins and the ancient theatres; the domus and the temples. Listen to the myths and legends and test your knowledge of Ancient Greek history and mythology.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Tempio di Giove Capitolino, Via Del Tempio Di Giove, 18, 00186 Pompeii Italy
Walk around the ruins of this beautiful temple, built to worship Zeus, the most powerful of the Gods and deities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- At time of booking we will provide clients with additional information about the meeting place and the safety measures taken by the archaeological site management - which get updated day by day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.