Percy Jackson and the Olympian Gods Tour at the Capitoline Museums
Enjoy this 2.5 hour fantastic journey back to Ancient times, exploring one of the world's most important collections of antiquities. You will learn everything about the characters in the Percy Jackson novels and discover the Capitoline Museums led by a specialist local guide. You can chose either a 10am start time.
After meeting your guide at the Piazza del Campidoglio, you will go to the museum, where you will do scavenger hunts, quizzes, photo contexts and other games among the statues of Medusa, the Cyclops, Jupiter, Ares, Athena, Hercules and other monsters and deities that are featured in the book. With multimedia tools, your guide will make you travel back in time to relive Ancient Rome and be part of those myths.
Food and beverages are not included on this tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Musei Capitolini
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
Enjoy a 2.5 hour enthralling journey through the Capitoline Museums of Rome exploring Ancient myths, meeting the Olympian Gods, discovering Satyrs and other mysterious creatures, hearing the teaching of famous philosophers. Taken by the hand of a specialist local guide, you will learn about all the characters of Greek and Roman Mythology mentioned in the popular books and movies your kids know well!
Stop At: Musei Capitolini, Piazza del Campidoglio 1, 00186 Rome Italy
The Capitol Galleries are considered one of the best collections of Ancient Art in the world and they contain unique masterpieces. You will get familiar with the bronze She-Wolf statue, symbol of Rome, the portait of Emperor Constantine, the Boy with Thorn, the bust of Poet Homer, Hercules, Venus and many others. You will learn how the Ancient Romans used to play, see a real tomb of a gladiator, decipher the ancient calendars and more. You will also come face to face with almost all the main characters of Percy’s adventures: monsters like the one-eyed Polyphemus, the scary Medusa, the almighty Jupiter, Athena and Ares.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Pinocchio Tours - Rome Tours for Kids and Families, 00166 Rome Italy
Don't miss the opportunity to have wonderful experience with Percy Jackson characters!
Departure Point :Piazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.