Percy Jackson Tour for Kids at the Capitoline Museums of Rome with Special Guide
You may have heard of the fictional character Percy Jackson. The story of a twelve-year-old boy who embarks upon a number of amazing adventures, encountering Olympians in modern times. But did you know the inspiration for these comes from historical literature and artifacts that can be viewed today? The Percy Jackson Tour at The Capitoline Museum is an engaging experience to gather these imaginative mythical stories and bring them to life.
There will be scavenger hunts with satires, gods and cyclops. Your family-friendly specialized guide will introduce you to many of the archaeological finds relating to the main characters in Percy’s adventures, such as the one-eyed Polyphemus, the menacing looking Medusa and Chiron the wise and friendly centaur, to name but a few.
The best way to ensure that your children will have a fun learning adventure while visiting one of the most magnificent and important collections of ancient Roman art in the world!
Let the treasure hunt begin!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kid-friendly professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Musei Capitolini
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
Join the adventure of Percy Jackson and his demigod friends for a 2.5 hour walking tour in the oldest museum in the world, the Capitoline Museum. The Capitoline Museum is located in Piazza del Campidoglio, one of Rome’s most stunning squares, trapezium shaped with an intriguing oval ground pattern and an elegant staircase, bordered on three sides by gorgeous buildings, entirely redesigned by Michelangelo. In the center of the square stands the statue of the roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius on horseback. Our treasure hunt starts from here, giving your children the opportunity to get involved and have a lot of fun learning. Your enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide will be interacting with you all while sharing interesting facts which will help you and your little ones to understand more about the history and the culture of the people at the time, who lived in one of the most advanced and progressive civilizations in history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Musei Capitolini, Piazza del Campidoglio 1, 00186 Rome Italy
The Capitoline Museum is spread out across two buildings connected by an underground tunnel, both designed by Michelangelo. You will see the iconic Etruscan statue as well as the symbol of Rome, the She-Wolf, and you will listen to the story of Romulus and Remo, the mythical founders of the city.
Your kid-friendly expert guide will lead you through Greek and Roman mythology mentioned in the popular books and movies, discovering some of Rome’s greatest artistic and archeological treasures.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Capitoline Museums, Piazza del Campidoglio, 1, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.