Peregrine Negril Highlight Tour
Explore Negril, a relaxed beach town on Jamaica’s West coast. Soak up the sun and tropical vibes on the miles of white sand beaches, accompanied by a local guide.
Upon arrival in Negril, travel down its only road along a 7-mile stretch of white sand beach. With your guide, disembark to explore the beach and dip your toes in the warm Caribbean waters. Stop for a traditional Jamaican lunch at one of the beachside restaurants, during which you can taste local delicacies such as jerk chicken or local seafood.
After lunch, depart the beach for the center of Negril. Make your way to Rick’s Cafe, a legendary bar, and restaurant that has served locals and travelers alike for decades. Its perch on the West End Cliffs makes for excellent views of the sunset. Purchase a cocktail or some food (at your own expense) and kick back to view the colorful sunset. Watch as brave souls engage in a local tradition: cliff diving off the several precipices that surround the cafe.
Lunch is not included.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and beverage is not included in Cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Negril Cliffs, West End, Negril Jamaica
A perch on the West End Cliffs makes for excellent views of the sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Negril Aerodrome, Jamaica
- Sangster's International Airport, Jamaica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.