Pereiaslav Open-Air Museum Private Half-Day Trip from Kyiv
Spend a wonderful day on a private guided tour to Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi, the city of museums. This small city combines all features tourists like so much: rich history, beautiful architecture, and cosiness. With your expert guide, you will discover many interesting facts about Ukrainian culture and national traditions, while visiting the open-air Museum of Folk Architecture and Household.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Folk Architecture and Life of Srednyaya Naddnepryanshchina
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the optional museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ethnical Historical and Ethnographic Reserve Pereyaslav, Shevchenka St., 8, Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi 08400 Ukraine
Your day trip to Pereiaslav starts once you meet your guide in the hotel. During a 1.5-hour ride by a comfortable private car, your guide will start the fascinating story about the city’s most interesting places and most important historical events.
As an important center of the Kievan Rus’, Pereiaslav features the special atmosphere woven from the cultural heritage, spirituality of Ukrainians, their mentality, and the glorious past. There are many historical buildings, including St. Michael’s Church, Holy Trinity Church, Ascension Cathedral and others, that are worth seeing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Folk Architecture and Life of Srednyaya Naddnepryanshchina, Letopisnaya St., 2, Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Ukraine
Pereiaslav is often called the city of museums. You will visit the most popular one - open-air Museum of Folk Architecture and Household. Those cosy small yards near traditional clay houses, authentic wooden churches, and old windmills create a cozy atmosphere. You will learn about Ukrainian traditions, customs, and arts.
If you wish, there is a wide selection of thematic museums on the grounds of open-air Museum of Folk Architecture and Household, including the Museum of Bread, Museum of Ukrainian Embroidered Towel, Museum of Cosmos, Museum of Trypillian Culture, Museum of Beekeeping, Museum of Applied and Decorative Arts, etc. Just choose the ones you are interested the most and learn new interesting information. (optional visit for extra fee)
You will have a free time in Pereyaslav after the tour, when you may have lunch in one of the local cafes (own expense). After that, your return trip to Kyiv starts, and your driver will drop you off at your hotel upon arrival.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment in Kyiv.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.