Pereslavl-Zalessky City Tour with Private Guide
Pereslavl-Zalessky is the religious center of Russia. During the tour, your guide will take you through the ancient Pereslavl monasteries that are placed in the scenic places of the city - on the shore of Lake Plescheevo, on the hills and between the ancient wood buildings. The history of each of them will let you learn the ancient history.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or another central point of Pereslavl-Zalessky
- Pereslavl-Zalessky city tour with a private, professional guide
- Hotel drop-off by public transport
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- The guide will meet you at the hotel, from where, depending on the location of the hotel, you will go by foot or by public transport to the center of Pereslavl-Zalessky.
Through the tour you will go through the historical part of the city: Red Square, where the most ancient city temple the Transfiguration Cathedral is located, the Church of Peter the Metropolitan, the Church of Peter the Metropolitan, the Vladimir Cathedral and the Church of Alexander Nevsky.
Then you will view the ancient walls of the current St. Nicholas Convent. Walking along the river Trubezh, you will come to one of the most fascinating places of Pereslavl - Plescheevo Lake and the Church of Forty Martyrs of Sebaste. You can experience an amazingly picturesque scene and learn many legends associated with this place.
While passing the typical buildings of Pereslavl, you will notice the wall of the former Assumption Goritsky Monastery, where the Pereslavl-Zalessky Museum is located. You can admire the scenery of Pereslavl-Zalessky and Plescheevo lakes from the bell tower. After the tour, the guide will accompany you to the hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels
Return Detail :Center of the city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior toyour private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.