Pergamum Acropolis and Asclepion Tour from Dikili Port with Private Guide
Visits to Acropolis and Asclepion of ancient Pergamum, the city lies on a steep hill. You can book this trip up to 12 people as a private tour group and customize your itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pergamon Antik Kenti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pergamon Antik Kenti, Bergama Turkey
When you arrive in the port of Izmir, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle. Then drive to Pergamum. Bergama is one of the country's most celebrated archaeological sites: the Acropolis and the Asclepion of ancient Pergamum, both listed among the top 100 historical sites on the Mediterranean. Most of the extraordinary buildings and monuments in Bergama date to the time of Eumenes II (197-159 BC), including the famed library, the terrace of the spectacularly sited hillside theater, the main palace, the Altar of Zeus and the propylaeum of the Temple of Athena. In the early Christian era, Pergamum's church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation (Rev. 2:12-17).
The ancient city is composed of three main parts: the Acropolis, whose main function was social and cultural as much as it was sacred; the Lower City, or realm of the lower classes; and the Asklepion, one of the earliest medical centers on record. Once you finish the visit of the sites, as a part of the tour to see the Turkish fine-arts you will also visit a local gallery which produces and sells products that are distinctively Turkish – for example, handmade carpets, ceramics or silver. You will see the process of the production from the raw materials to the final product and you will have a chance to give a try of this process. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Izmir.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Dikili Port
Departure Time :Dependent on cruise port arrivals
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.