Perito Moreno Glacier boat navigation (Safari Nautico)
Add to your visit to Perito Moreno Glacier, a great boat navigation to enjoy the glacier from the Argentino Lake
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to National Parks (at most $30)
- Transfer from hotels
- SAFARI NAUTICO
This excursion takes you on a cruise across Lake Rico, passing beside icebergs which have calved off the front of the Perito Moreno glacier. Reaching the Icebergs Channel, the boat will stop at a safe distance from the glacier, continuing to sail down all its front, allowing a spectacular view of the high wall of ice.
The boat departs from “Bajo de las Sombras” port, about 6 km before the glacier Balconies.
The excursion lasts approximately one hour and provides a totally different perspective of the the glacier, with almost constant falling of ice from its front. This is a unique opportunity for photographers and nature lovers alike.
Departure Point :Perito Moreno Glacier, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.