Personal shopper tour in Milan
The tour with the personal shopper in the most fashionable city in the world will turn into a unique, fun and unforgettable experience.
Based on your budget, you will decide the tour to do, starting from the Duomo of Milan
It starts from C.so Vittorio Emanule for the "COMMERCIAL TREND" tour where we could choose fashionable clothes without spending much
We continue in the fashion district for the "CHIP AND CHIC" tour where between one boutique and another we will stop in one of the top pastry shops to taste something delicious.
We will then go to the area of artists and perfumers, in Brera passing from Piazza della Scala to admire the famous theater from outside.
"FLAVORS & SMELLS" the tour where we will be able to have lunch in a typical Milanese inn. of Milan Follows "EXCLUSIVE OUTFIT" tour in C.so Garibaldi and C.so Como.Let's go!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pastry tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
The Duomo from the outside
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.