Personalised Cambridge Walking Tour with Stories
The history of Cambridge recounted by a Green Badge guide, born and bred in the city. Tours are personalised and can be tailored to different ages, abilities (eg partial sightedness) and interests - eg history, science, spies, religion, literature, architecture and ghosts. Experience the spectacular sites, and the hidden secrets with one of the locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - King's College Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: King's College Chapel, King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1ST England
IF OPEN - MAY BE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Cambridge, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Group size reduced
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.