Personalised Half Day With A Local In Melbourne
Ditch the guidebook and get ready to see the real Melbourne! Explore the city as you would if you were staying with a friend who lived there, and in just half a day you’ll discover why the locals here are so passionate about their city. See the famous landmarks, experience the city’s beauty and discover hidden gems. See the highlights and immerse yourself in the culture - the friendly locals will make sure you feel at home in no time! With a local by your side you’ll see an authentic side of the city and discover Melbourne’s lively personality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
You can visit this longtime market selling food, clothing & more in a historic landmark spanning 2 city blocks.
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, Melbourne, Victoria
You could enjoy the vibrant, historic neighborhood offering numerous Chinese eateries, shops & cultural events.
Pass By: Treasury Gardens, 2-18 Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
If you enjoy greenery this park is a must and you will also view the old treasury building.
Pass By: Parliament House, Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia
For some History you can view Parliament house.
Pass By: Carlton Gardens, 1-111 Carlton St, Melbourne, Victoria 3053 Australia
Here you can also view the Melbourne Museum
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.