Perth Classic Bites & Local Flavors: Food Tour
Ready to fall in love with all the tasty treasures Perth has to offer?
In a city that has been influenced by a melting pot of cultures and cuisines, you can find anything that tickles your fancy! And in this private food tour, you can discover the city bite by bite together with your local foodie by your side! Want to know what this food tour in Perth has in store for you? Your local foodie has you covered!
Try perfectly cooked Crocodile and Kangaroo bites, and the locally loved Dim Sum Dumplings. Do as the locals do and munch into an Australian classic, Vegemite on toast and the beloved Aussie beef pie with tomato sauce. And discover the Asian influences in Australia as you enjoy freshly made sushi rolls.
The foodie locals are ready to take you on the best food tour in Perth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Dim Sum - meat and vegetable dumpling-style snack
- Crocodile & Kangaroo meat
- Aussie beef pie with tomato sauce
- Freshly made Sushi rolls
- Vegemite on toast
What's excluded :
- Extra food & Drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trinity Uniting Church, 72 St Georges Tce, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Meet you local host here and go on to taste your first Vegemite on toast at a cafe nearby.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Water Labyrinth, Corner Forrest Place/Murray St Mall Perth Cbd Near Post Office, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Close to this water labyrinth waits for your next treat: Freshly made Sushi rolls in a place known just by the locals.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Art Gallery of Western Australia, James Street Mall Via Roe St Perth Cultural Centre, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia 6003 Australia
Close to this Art Gallery your local host will show you a place in which you find the best Aussie beef pie with tomato sauce.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: State Library of Western Australia, State Library of Western Austr 25 Francis St, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Next to this library, your local guide will take you to try out 2 traditional foods you cannot miss!: Crocodile & Kangaroo meat. Next up, you will walk at an Old Shanghai Food Hall very close by to taste Dim Sum. A dim sum is a Chinese-inspired meat and vegetable dumpling-style snack food, popular in Australia.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Westralia Plaza, 167 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Return Detail :Northbridge WA 6003, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.