Perth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore Perth on a hop-on hop-off tour, with commentary provided as you travel by double-decker bus to Perth’s most famous attractions, including Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens, Swan River, The Bell Tower, Perth Mint, Optus Stadium and Crown Perth. Buy direct on perthexplorer com au web site for savings on all tours.
Multi lingual commentary available in English; French; German; Spanish; Malay; Indonesian; Mandarin; Japanese and a children's channel
per adult from
What's included :
- Multi Lingual Recorded commentary on board
- English; French; German; Spanish; Malay; Indonesian; Mandarin; Japanese and a children's channel
- River cruise (if option selected)
- Fremantle tram Tour (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets into attractions (unless specified)
Perth and Kings Park tour
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Perth and Kings Park tour:
Attractions on the Perth and Kings Park tour:
- 3 Barrack St
Perth Explorer / State War Memorial
Operates: Jump on board from any of the 12 stops throughout the city. Buses leave every hour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses operate between 9:15am to 5pm. The ticket is valid for 24 or 48-hours from first time of use
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.