Perth Jet Ski Tour
Enjoy the picturesque coast of the Perth area on a 1- or 1.5-hour Jet Ski tour around Cockburn Sound and Garden Island, just south of the city. As you cruise across the water, keep your eyes peeled for sightings of native wildlife like dolphins and sea lions. Tours are limited to three Jet Skis plus one instructor-guide on his or her own Jet Ski; each watercraft can hold up to two people max, so up to six people can take the tour at the same time. You have two tour options when booking—the Eco-Tour or the longer, faster Blast Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Local guide
- Complementary pictures
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Make your own way to the local tour operator in Rockingham, south of Perth, to begin your Jet Ski tour by meeting your guide and hopping on your personal watercraft either by yourself or with one companion. If you share a Jet Ski, you can swap half-way through the tour so you can both experience the excitement of driving as well as being a passenger. After a thorough safety briefing and demonstration provided by your guide, take off across Cockburn Sound on one of the following two tour options.
Eco-Tour (1 hour)
This Jet Ski tour is approximately one hour jet ski ride, exploring the beautiful Cockburn sound and surroundings of Garden Island. On this journey, you have the chance to spot dolphins, pelicans, and other seabirds. Toward the end of the tour, you have the opportunity to try some advance manoeuvres in the freestyle area.
Blast Tour (1.5 hours)
This option is all about riding your Jet Ski and maximising your time on the water. A 40km free-wheeling adrenaline blast, travel 40 km along the sound and around Garden Island. Toward the end of the tour, you have the opportunity to try some advance manoeuvres in the freestyle area.
• Garden Island Causeway Bridge, Point Peron Road/Garden Island Causeway Road, Mangles Bay, Rockingham, Western Australia 6168 Australia
Departure Point :61 Rockingham Beach Rd, Rockingham WA 6168, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Tours operate in most weather conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Tour is fully supervised at all times
- Route may change at any time depending on the conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.