Perth Kayak Tour - Canning River Wetlands
Discover a magnificent area of Perth on easy to paddle safe sit-on top kayaks. Let us show you a special place relatively unknown and untouched.
See incredible wildlife and wetlands and learn a little of the history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Double Surf Ski, Paddles and Life Jackets
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kent Street Weir, 1 Kent St, Wilson, Canning, Western Australia 6107 Australia
This is our Cafe stop area. We can get off the kayaks and explore on foot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Canning River Regional Park, Kent Street, Canning, Western Australia 6107 Australia
This is the park area that we kayak through
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Riverton Canoe Launch, 444/445 Riverton Dr E, Riverton WA 6148, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.