Perth Metro Drone Fishing
Our Perth Metro Drone Fishing is one of our most popular fishing sessions only 15 minute drive from the CBD. Drone Fishing has seen an explosion of interest since 2019, largely as a result of Perth Fishing Safaris clients landing good numbers of big snapper from the shore with aid of our drone.
Fishing off the beach around Perth is good, but when you get your bait out to >300m offshore with a drone it's great!
This session is designed as a fun introduction to drone fishing. It's designed for people wanting to hook onto some big fish from the shore, and for those who want to learn about drone fishing.
Beginners are welcome, however a small amount of experience is recommended.
per adult from
What's included :
- All fishing equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Fishing on the beach with drones!!
We'll be using a drone to drop your bait 300m offshore!
Target an array of hard-fighting and tasty fish species on this guided fishing session in the heart of Perth.
Everyone gets their own rod. We'll fly your bait far offshore, you just hang on and wait for a strike.
Everything is included, just bring yourself.
This is a small-group guided fishing experience where you will have a great time, learn how drone fishing works, and hopefully catch some fish too!
Target species are gummy sharks, snapper, tailor, flathead, rays and more!
Keep your catch or release it to fight another day.
Starts at 5am, finishes at 9am.
Departure Point :28 Branksome Gardens, City Beach WA 6015, Australia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.