Perth's Coastal Playground and Wildlife Tour
NJoy Perth private tour is a fantastic day trip option for those looking to explore Perth’s beaches like a local. My knowledge of where to find beautiful beaches for swimming, sunbathing and taking picturesque photos, seeing out native wildlife and fauna, combined with my attention to detail and visitor comfort make this an unforgettable experience for solo travellers, couples or small families. No Buses, No Rush, No Crowds. Just your day, your way. I will accommodate any changes or longer stays at any of the locations to make this your perfect day.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Cost of ferry to Penguin Island
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Penguin Island
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry to Discovery Centre at Penguin Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warnbro Beach, Warnbro, Western Australia Australia
Secluded pristine beach spot with crystal clear waters and white silky sands. A picture perfect spot to dip your toes in the cool water and amaze at the spectacular horizon. Plenty of picture opportunities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Penguin Island, Corner Arcadia Drive and Penguin Road Rockingham/Shoalwater Bay area, Rockingham, Western Australia 6169 Australia
Here you will get to visit the island where the "Little Penguins" live. Also explore the islands rugged landscape, beautiful beaches and see the nesting birds of this island nature reserve.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Point Peron Road Rockingham Area, Rockingham, Western Australia 6168 Australia
Take a short (but steep) climb to the "K" Battery Observation Point where you will be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean, coastal landscape and Garden Island. Just a short walk to the beach is the perfect place to cool down with a quick dip in the clear waters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rockingham Beach Road/Railway Terrace, Rockingham, Western Australia 6168 Australia
Time for lunch. Along the boardwalk are many restaurants where you can relax, eat, have a cold drink and take in the amazing Mediterranean style setting overlooking the scenic ocean landscape. Or you can enjoy Fish & Chips with the local seagulls on the grassed area leading to the clam beach. You may even spot a dolphin or two swimming past.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
This is our last stop and we will be visiting the port city of Fremantle where the Swan River meets the Indian Ocean. Here you can take a leisurely stroll around the boardwalk of Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, experiencing the unique sights of this busy working port for fisherman and perhaps try the locally produced ice-cream. There are also some brilliant photo opportunities of the many historical buildings that adorn this area or perhaps simply sit back and enjoy the views while sipping a cocktail on Bathers Beach before we head back to the drop off point.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Bull Creek Train Station Kiosk, Entrance Foyer, Bull Creek Station, Leach Hwy, Bull Creek WA 6149, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.