Peruvian Cooking Class Including Local Market Tour and Exotic Fruit Tasting
This 4-hour tour includes a visit to the market and a cooking class perfect for people who love traditional foods and want to make learn to make these dishes at home. You'll love the relaxed atmosphere with a hands-on approach. You will make an authentic Peruvian dish to tantalize your taste-buds and later enjoy your achievements.
It includes a visit to a local market, so you could appreciate from where the ingredients come from, as well as snacks, fruit festival, starter and main course.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or Apartament pickup and drop-off (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro only)
- Professional Chef
- Lunch or Dinner
- Drinks (Chicha Morada)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado nro 1 de Surquillo, Av. Paseo de la Republica, Lima Peru
After we pick you up, we will head to a local market located in Surquillo district, just next to Miraflores.
We will visit different stands and show you from where the products and ingredients come from.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haku Tours, Oficina 711, Calle Porta 170, Miraflores 15074, Lima 018 Peru
This class is for people who love traditional foods and want to make it at home! You'll love the relaxed atmosphere with no dull demo's, because we believe in the hands-on approach.
Once we buy all the products in the local market, we will go to the kitchen area.
First, we chop and cut all the ingredients in order to get ready everything to start to cook.
To cook, we use ceramic pots, the same as our ancestors did. This way we will keep all the flavour as natural as they are.
The cooking lesson includes snacks, fruit festival, starter and main course.
Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Haku Tours: (Local Life Experience & Peru's Top Authentic Food Tours), Oficina 711, Calle Porta 170, Miraflores 15074, Peru
2: San Isidro, Peru
3: Barranco, Peru
4: Miraflores, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up from Airport : 22 USD (1 or 2 people)The Drop off : 22 USD ( 1 or 2 people)Please send us the details your flightAirports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: If your hotel is outside the specified pickup zones, you may pay an additional fee to be picked up from outside these zones. This fee should be paid directly to the tour operator in cash on the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.