Peruvian Food Classes -|ALL INCLUDED|- and Visit Local Market (Private)
Peru is known for having one of the most exquisite and varied cuisines in the world. In Cusco, the
chefs were successful in incorporating a wide variety of our local sow products into their wide variety
of dishes with new smells and flavors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- private cheff
- all ingredients
- cooking uniform
- cooking tools
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pedro Market, Thupaq Amaru 477, Cusco 08002, Peru
• The tour starts with pick up from the hotel and be transferred to the facilities where all the instructions of the preparation will be carried out.
• Then we will go to the market of San Pedro (largest and most famous market of Cusco) to buy all the local preparation ingredients.
• We will return to the facilities to start the preparation.
• after the preparation we will go to wing tasting of 3 times
• First time: Manufacture of Pisco Sour or its variants.
• Second time: Entry.
• Third time: Bottom plate.
• Fourth time: Dessert.
- Huancaína potato (potatoes covered with salsa
- Fish cebiche (fish marinated with lemon juice)
- Cause stuffed (like mashed potatoes)
- Lomo saltado (slices of beef, potatoes, onion and tomato)
- Rice with chicken (chicken and rice in a Peruvian style)
- Chicken chili (made with chicken, yellow pepper, milk and French bread)
- Chicha Morada (purple corn drink)
- Pisco Sour (our national drink)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.