Pescador Island Hopping with Sardine Run - Dolphins - Turtle Point
This exciting private tour starts in Cebu City and brings you to Moalboal town, 3 hours south of Cebu. Highlights include:
• If you're lucky, see schools of dolphins swim and jump alongside your boat!
• See and swim with the Sea Turtles
• See the amazing Sardine Run - millions of sardines swirling around like a living wall!
• See multicolored fish, corals and marine life in Pescador Island
• Picnic lunch on the White Beach (Bas Daku) - go for another swim
• Visit the majestic 98 meter high (32 storey high) Mantayupan Waterfalls where you can go for a refreshing swim. An alternate option would be Kawasan Falls where you can swim and have a 'hydro massage' underneath the waterfalls!
• Optional stopover at 'Milk Station' where you can buy fresh goat's milk and goat's milk ice cream
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip air-conditioned transfers from Cebu City to Moalboal and back
- Local Guide at Moalboal town
- Boat with Service Crew
- Environmental Fee
- Light Breakfast
- Fresh Towel per person
- Life Vest
- Mask and Snorkel
- Visit to the playground of the dolphins, Pescador Island sanctuary, Turtle Point, Sardine Run. Sighting of dolphins and sea turtles will depend on weather condition
- Picnic Lunch at White Beach (Bas Daku) with use of Open Cottage
- Use of bathroom facilities for changing/washing
- Visit to Mantayupan Falls*
- Optional visit to Milk Station, a farm selling fresh goat's milk and goat's milk ice cream
- Insurance (ages 5 - 64)
What's excluded :
- Embark on an exciting tour to Pescador Island near Moalboal town, 3 hours southwest of Cebu City. You will be picked up by the driver and brought to White Beach in Moalboal where the Local Guide will meet you. On the way to Pescador Island, you will pass by the playground of the dolphins, if you’re lucky and if the weather is good, schools of dolphins will swim alongside your boat jumping and twirling! Then head to Pescador Island for swimming in the marine sanctuary. Next destination is Turtle Point where if you’re lucky and patient enough, you will see sea turtles swimming in the open sea! Then you will be brought to Panagsama Beach to witness the amazing and awe-inspiring sardines run, with millions of sardines beneath you swirling around like a living wall. After having your fill of swimming, a picnic lunch will be served in a cottage on the White Beach, where you can also go for yet another swim afterwards. White beach has nice corals and the ledge is also very near the shore. After lunch, you will be brought to Mantayupan Falls in Barili town, a majestic 98 meter high (32 storey high) waterfalls, where you can also take a refreshing dip. On the way back to the city, there is an optional stop at Milk Station, a farm selling fresh goat’s milk and goat’s milk ice cream.
Departure Point :You will be picked up at your hotel lobby (any hotel within Cebu City, Mandaue City and Mactan Island)
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suggested things to bring/wear: Please wear suitable attire for swimming (e.g. swimsuit, t-shirt, shorts, rashguard, aqua shoes/waterproof footwear), sunblock, small dry bag for your valuables, change of clothes, waterproof camera, earplugs (for those sensitive to boat engine noise)
- ITINERARY (Approximate)
- 3AM - Pick up at city hotel*
- 6AM - Arrive Moalboal
- 6AM - 10AM Island Hopping - Visit to playground of dolphins, Pescador Island for snorkeling, Turtle Point, Sardine Run at Panagsama Beach
- 10:30-12NN Picnic Lunch at White Beach (Bas Daku). Swimming at White Beach
- 12NN-1PM Arrive at Mantayupan Falls, then optional visit to Milk Station
- 2PM-4PM Back to city hotel
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.