Peschici private tour: typical Puglia charm
Peschici is a charming seaside village on the Gargano, in the north of Puglia. The guided tour will take you to know one of the most beautiful and tourist resorts in the entire region starting from the Porta del Ponte, and entering the historic center full of palaces and churches with different architectural styles resulting from different historical periods and dominations.
During the tour you will visit the church of Sant'Elia Profeta, patron saint of Peschici, built with large blocks of marble stones coming from the local quarries, with its imposing bell tower. The tour continues towards the castle, the first structure built in the current historical center, on the remains of a Greek stronghold, by the Normans arrived in these lands around the year 1000.
Over time it has been possible to recover several works of art, jewelry, old work tools, clothes, which can be reviewed in the permanent exhibition (Museum of Torture)
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Castle ticket
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Peschici
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peschici centro storico, Peschici Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello di Peschici, Recinto Baronale 1, 71010, Peschici Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :71010 Peschici, Province of Foggia, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
To be agreed
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.