Peschiera Walking Tour- Passeggiata nella storia
A walk through history has never been this excited. Discover the local fishing traditions starting the Bronze Age. Visit the ruins of the Roman Empire, the medieval Scaligeri (lords of Verona) and the Austro Hungarian Empire that have filled our town. Discover the places that have determined the present of our country.
per adult from
35 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- guided tour of the fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peschiera del Garda- UNESCO Venetian Fortress
What's excluded :
- entry to museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peschiera del Garda- UNESCO Venetian Fortress, Piazzale Betteloni, 37019, Peschiera del Garda Italy
A 35-minute guided walking tour inside the pentagonal fortress. Along the Venetian ramparts and the military district of the Austrian Empire to the ancient Roman ruins.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Tourism Peschiera Infopoint, Piazzale Cesare Betteloni, 15, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza Ferdinando di Savoia, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.