Peterhof Exclusive Private Tour with Visit to Special Storeroom and Bath House
Explore the prominent UNESCO-listed Peterhof Fountains Complex and Grand Palace - the magnificent and incredible construction which has been conceived by Russian Tsar Peter the 1-st as a "Russian Versailles". During your extraordinary excursion open for yourself the real non-official side of Russian Tsars' life - imagine how did the spent their free time, feel features of their family relationships, get knowledge of their characters and come closer to the times of Tsar's Russia inside. Walking around the unique Emperor's Bath House step-by-step you feel yourself in Peter the Great historical time. See Real Russian Banya (Bath) with birch Brooms - constructed especially for His Majesty. Visit Special Storeroom where you can feel the time of 18-19-th Century, looking at personal things of Russian Tsars. Enjoy a hydrofoil cruise down the Neva River and explore the royal grounds with your knowledgeable guide. Feel the force of history of Great Russia!
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation between your centrally located hotel and hydrofoil pier
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Roundtrip hydrofoil tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Special Storeroom Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Bath Block
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
After a pick-up from the hotel by your private guide and driver, take a ride to the hydrofoil pier, located behind the Winter Palace, then board a high-speed hydrofoil for an exciting 45-minute ride down the Neva River, seeing St. Petersburg from a unique perspective as you coast along the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland. As long as St.Petersburg was built as seaport, the main and most beautiful buildings are located on the shores of Neva river, with facades to the river, so you will have an excellent opportunity to consider the most beautiful architectural masterpieces of St. Petersburg from the water.
When your boat docks at the mouth of the Sea Channel, enter Peterhof’s enormous Park and Fountains Complex - the 7th wonder of the World. It's unique by its' proportions, water volume and richness of sculpture décor. Have a rest in the shadow of ancient 200-300 years trees, feeling the unforgettable smell of roses, which are being under the unremitting attention of best Russian gardeners, who have been keeping floristic secrets since Royal time. And of course visit lovely Russian Tsar's amusement - funny joking fountains, located in different parts of the Garden. Stroll through the estate’s Lower Park, which lies between the Grand Palace and the shore and boasts more than 140 fountains, each operated without pumps. Stop at the impressive Grand Cascade with its golden statue of Samson holding open the jaws of a lion. Once you’ve seen all three cascades, including one with a chessboard design and another featuring Chinese dragons, you’ll understand why Peterhof is referred to as the “Russian Versailles.”
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Then, continue to the Grand Palace and explore its gorgeous interior, including 30 rooms decorated in an ornate, Baroque design.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Special Storeroom Museum, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Enjoy a visit to the Special Storeroom where you can feel the time of 18-19th Century, looking at the personal things of Russian Tsars, which have been kept by Peterhoff's caretakers for a long time. Hear you can see about 800 exponents of precious materials - gold, silver and gems. You can meet here personal jacket of Peter the 1-st and imagine how tall he was. You will be impressed by creations of Faberge jewellery factory which has been presented to the Royal Yard and kept by Family for long-long years.
Have a traditional Russian lunch at the local bistro, located in Fountain Park. You will be served by Rissian cuisine dishes, such as Vinegret (assortment salad), traditional Russian Shchi (cabbage soup), Pozharskaya Cutlet (meatball) with rice under mushrooms sauce, tea with some sweet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Bath Block, Nizhny park Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Visit Emperor's Bath House where you can see the behaviour rules composed by Peter himself for his guests - foreign monarchs, princes and princesses invited by the head of one of the most magnificent crowns in the world. This building has been created by Eduard Gan especially for the wife of Alexander the 2-nd. She was very ill and had a lung disease, so herbal baths have been necessary for her health. So it was decided to build traditional Russian steam room right in the Peterhof and lots of round-shots has been delivered here to keep warm of real Russian stove - everything to take care of lovely wife, which has been so sick. Imagine how representatives of Russian dynasty took care of themselves, how they spent summer vocations in their Peterhoff residence. Come close to the domestic non-official tsar's life, visiting tsars kitchen where it have been preparing lots of dishes for Tsar's cousine. See the Russian Oven with tongs to pull out fresh fragrant bread for His Majesty. See personal vessel set of Catherine the 2-nd, she used it on official dinners with Royal dignitaries only.
After hours of discovering Peterhof, travel back to the city by hydrofoil, admiring the beauty of the surroundings from the water. Your private car will be waiting for you at the hydrofoil pier in St.Petersburg to take you back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your centrally located St. Petersburg hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The fountains operate from early May to early October. During the winter season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.