Peterhof, Oranienbaum and Kronstadt Tour
If you don’t have much time in Saint-Petersburg but you want to see as much as possible, this tour is exactly for you. Visit three biggest attrations: Peterhof, Oranienbaum and Kronshtadt.
Peterhof was a summer residence of Peter the Great with beautiful palaces and famous of its fountains. Oranienbaum was a residence of Catherine the Great. There you will enjoy her unique Chinese palace, the real jewel of the 18 century which hasn’t been destroyed during WWII.
Head to Kronstadt, the naval fortress located on the island surrounded by forts. Kronstadt was a military town closed for non-residents until 1996.
It is an unusual and memorable tour you will enjoy from the beginning to end
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
- Photo permissions
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Oranienbaum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Take a tour of the Peterhof Fountains
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Oranienbaum, Dvortsovy Ave, 46, Lomonosov, St. Petersburg 198412 Russia
Visit the remote imperial residence - Oranienbaum
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kronshtadt, Kronshtadt, Kronshtadtsky District, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Visit Kronshtadt - a fortress in the Galf of Finnland
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel address for the pickupAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningrad Oblast, Russia, 199106
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.