Peterhof Palace and Fountains by Hydrofoil with Private Guide
Visit St. Petersburg's most gorgeous and awesome Imperial residence. Situated on the sea shore The Grand Palace and park complex of Peterhof with its one of a kind cluster of wellsprings is considered to be a standout among the most beautiful parks on the planet.This marvelous palace and its expansive gardens are sure to impress you from the first sight. Come see with your own eyes!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service (5 h)
- Hotel pick-up
- Hydrofoil (public speed boat) tickets to/from Peterhof
- Entrance tickets to the museums
- One-way transfer hotel to pier by taxi
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
Start your tour with a local guide meeting you at your centrally located hotel. Your private guide will be accompanying you throughout the duration of this tour.
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
From your hotel you will be taken to the pier. We offer an exciting way to reach Peterhof. Hydrofoil (fast speed boat) will take you down the Neva river and Gulf of Finland to the famous "Kingdom of Fountains" in a very short time! The ride to Peterhof was approximately 40 minutes.
After arrival to Peterhof you will head inside the vast palace complex to explore its gardens and palatial buildings. Peterhof is often referred to as the Russian Versailles – a nickname that testifies to the site’s opulent grandeur – and your guide will introduce you to its best bits while talking about its history.
Wander through the Lower Park to discover some of 140 fountains and water features. The most impressive is the Grand Cascade, located directly below the Grand Palace and featuring an impressive golden statue of Samson grasping the mighty jaws of the lion.
Stop for photos by the incredible Grand Cascade – a masterpiece that was partly engineered by Tsar Peter the Great himself.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Then, head inside the Grand Palace and marvel at the lavish interiors left by the successive emperors and empresses who once called the place home. Tour the lush chambers inside the Grand palace.
After exploring the best places in Peterhof Grand palace and garden complex, you will be taken back to St Peterburg by a hydrofoil (public fast speed boat).
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We don't operate this tour for cruise ship passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour includes a wait before visiting the palace and an itinerary on foot. This is a walking tour meaning that it will be necessary to walk and stand all the time during this tour.
- This is a sample itinerary in description. The order of museums and activities may change depending on your tour route or hotel location.
- The order of museum visits (park and palace) may change depending on availability of entrance tickets
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- After experiencing the sights, your tour will conclude near Hermitage Museum (Palace Square) located in the center of St Petersburg when your guide departs. Transportation back to your hotel is not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.