Petra - 1 Day From Eilat
Pick up from Eilat. Drive to Petra , Passing via Wadi Rum, where Lawrence of Arabia was inspired to write the Seven Pillars of Wisdom. Arrive to Wadi Musa, the town sitting on the edge of Petra and see the shrine to Moses' brother Aaron, believed to be his grave site. Entering Petra passing by the Obelisk Tomb, Silica Quarries and the Jinn Blocks before reaching the entrance to the Siq. See the stone dam, a built to shield the city from floods and inside the Siq view the archway – once the grand entrance to the ancient city as well as ancient carvings in the rock, paying homage to the various deities which were worshiped in the city. See Petra's most famous structure, the Treasury (Al Khazneh), the Nabataean Amphitheatre, the Royal Tombs and walk the Colonnade Street to see the Great Temple.. After visiting the city, enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, stop in Aqaba for a short city tour and return to Eilat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Border & Visa Fee on Petra day tour (130 USD approx) per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Leave EILAT in the morning, crossing the Arava border and driving to PETRA through the scenic Jordanian desert, passing by the towering mountains and rock formations of Wadi Rum, which mesmerised Lawrence of Arabia and where he once lived and fought with the Bedouin.
Enter the Rose City of PETRA through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains which has inspired awe for centuries - up to the Treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge leaving visitors breath-taken by its size, colour and beauty. Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of ancient rock tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre which once held 3,000 spectators. After our visit to PETRA, stop for a sit-down lunch, before leaving Wadi Musa (the new town of Petra). Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, before returning to the Arava border and back to Eilat.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are collected from their accommodation in Eilat.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Traveler’s Medical & Baggage Insurance.
- Border Taxes in Israel & Jordan + Jordanian entry visa - total of $130 per person to be paid on the day of the tour.
- Anything not mentioned in the “rates includes” section.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.