Petra 1 day from Eilat privet tour
Petra was only recently rediscovered by the western world. Recently it has been named one of the seven wonders of the world. Entering Petra through the Siq you will soon see why. The first look at the Treasury is astounding. The workmanship and the sheer size of the Treasury will amaze you. There is much to see in Petra, many more facades, tombs, a Roman theater, caves where they once buried the dead, and prayed over them, and much more. At one time the Nabateans controlled all of the water in the area, see the great water cisterns that they built.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide on Petra site
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Border fees - 65$ per person / Visa to Jordan - 75$ per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Tour Petra with a private guide. Tour at your own pace, see more or less, it is up to you. See the Treasury, the facades, the temples, the tombs, and much more. The tour includes transportation, entry fees, lunch, and the guide.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Eilat available
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that visa for restricted nationalities have to be arranged in advance in Jordanian embassy
- Restricted nationalities have to pay additional tax 15$ per person for entrance Jordan.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.