Petra and Wadi Rum 2-Day From Eilat
Experience the best of Jordan on our two-day tour from Eilat!
This fully guided and well-designed tour is an excellent and convenient way to explore the two major highlights of Jordan – the famous site of Petra with an unforgettable true desert experience in Wadi Rum.
For the overnight, we will make our way to a unique Bedouin experience in the heart of the dunes and cliffs of Wadi Rum where you will enjoy Bedouin hospitality, including a delicious Bedouin-style dinner and a comfortable bed for the night.
* See beautiful landscapes of Wadi Rum.
* Full day visit to Petra - one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
* Experience Bedouin hospitality including authentic Zerb meal.
* Meals: All meals are buffet style, and there are many options for vegetarians or vegans.
* One guide that is with you from the moment you arrive in Jordan until the moment you leave.
* Overnight under the stars in Bedouin Camp in the depth of the desert.
* Bedouin camp: Comfortable beds & warm showers.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full guiding
- Entrance Fees
- 4×4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Border taxes
Day 1: Aqaba and Wadi Rum
Stop At: Aqaba, Jordan
09:00 pick up from Eilat - Cross border via Arava Border Crossing
10:30 visit at a local restaurant for a traditional Jordanian brunch that includes Hummus, Falafel, Foul, Salads, fresh Pita bread and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
12:00 head to Wadi Rum
13:00 Jeep Safari of Wadi Rum
16:30 Arrive at Traditional Bedouin campsite
for dinner & overnight stay
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: A traditional local style brunch at local restaurant in Aqaba
• Dinner: Dinner at a traditional Bedouin campsite
Accommodation included: Overnight in a traditional Bedouin Campsite with comfortable beds, common areas & hot showers. NO WiFi at the camp
Day 2: Day 2: Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
06:00 Wake up
06:30 Breakfast at Camp in Wadi Rum
07:15 Depart for Petra
09:00 Visit Petra
12:00 End of the guided tour of Petra
12:00 Lunch in Petra
13:00 Free afternoon for further exploration of Petra
16:00 Gather at the Visitor Center to head back to the bus
16:15 Depart from Petra to Arava Border Crossing
19:00 Arrive back in Eilat
Duration: 11 hours
Pass By: Eilat, Eilat, Southern District
19:00 Cross border via Arava Border Crossing back into Israel.
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Camp in Wadi Rum
• Lunch: Lunch in Petra
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Shfifon St 3, Eilat, Israel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.