Petra and Wadi Rum one day Tour from Aqaba Port
Awesome day trip to Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba Port to enjoy visiting the most famous places
in Jordan. Walk among the rock-cut tombs and facades of Petra, the rose-red city. Discover the
beautiful colored dunes and cliffs on a 4x4 tour of Wadi Rum.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Pick from Aqaba port
- Jeep safari in Waid Rum
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
the rose-red city of Petra. First started in the 6th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountainsides. Arriving at the visitor’s center it’s a 700-meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colors the towers more than 80 meters above you. As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra, you make your way back through the Siq and head to lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Wadi Rum a sprawling desert landscape that impresses you at every turn. Made famous by the film Lawrence of Arabia, there are canyons and cliff, sand dunes and ancient rock glyphs. Finally, you will be driven back to the cruise in Aqaba.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Aqaba, Jordan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.