Petrogradsky district - 3 centuries of St.Petersburg
The tour for savvy tourists.
If you've seen everything from the guide book here is a novelty for you: a walk in Petrogradsky district.
It covers 3 centuries of the urban history: from the birthplace of the city (The Peter and Paul Fortress and the first square) to the art-nouveau buildings constructed in XX century.
We will take a walk along Kamennoostrovsky Avenue with stops at the first Russian film studio, local "Bermuda triangle" and a massive architectural wonder - the apartment building that takes up the entire block and has 13 inside yards!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kschessinska Mansion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The heart of the city, the fortress that insured the future victory over the Swedish army in the 18 century.
Stop At: Kschessinska Mansion, Kronverkskiy Prospekt, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197046
Once a home to prima ballerina of Mariinsky theater, later the center of Revolution, now the museum
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Trinity Bridge, Neva River Emb. joins Suvorovskaya and Troitskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
The bridge that connected Petrogradsky disctrict with mainland thus making it easily accesible and very fashionable in XX c.
Stop At: Kamennoostrovskiy Prospekt near Metro Gorkovskaya, St. Petersburg Russia
Gives several examples of direfferent architectural styles that were popular in XX c. Perfect route to discuss way of life of a rapidly growing city before and after the Revolution of 1917
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Gor'kovskaya, St Petersburg, Russia, 197101
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Standard rate 3-6 people 11/6/2019 - 10/20/2021
Tour + photosession 1-9 people 11/6/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Standard rate 6-9 people 11/6/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Standard rate 1-2 people 11/6/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Petrogradskaya, St Petersburg, Russia, 197101
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.