Petrohue Falls and Osorno Volcano Bike Tour
Come and enjoy Puerto Varas with us in a different way! In this excursion combined with bicycle we can experience the thrill of pedaling through these impressive landscapes. While we make our land tour through Saltos del Petrohué, Lake Todos los Santos, and Osorno Volcano, our bicycles accompany us at all times for when we want to cycle through the spectacular 80km cycle path
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Saltos del Petrohue
- Entrance to Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
- Lunch and Drinks
- Optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Varas, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos Region
We will start this experience from Puerto Varas
Stop At: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
Through this tour we will visit the beautiful Saltos del Petrohué and Lake Todos Los Santos, with its impressive emerald color.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Llanquihue, Llanquihue, Los Lagos Region
We will cross the wonderful route 225 that goes along the shore of Lake Llanquihue and has a cycle path of 80 Kms, through which you can pedal safely at any time you want.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Osorno, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
We will continue our visit along the Osorno Volcano to the ski center, 1500 meters high.
Stop At: Petrohue, Petrohue, Parque Nacional Vicente Perez Rosales, Los Lagos Region
You can take your time to contemplate the exuberant nature of the area, and observe the particularities of the town, which is marked by the German colonization of the mid-nineteenth century. You will also have time to have lunch, use our bicycles and take extra activities such as the chairlift of the volcano or a navigation on Lake Todos Los Santos.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable and waterproof clothes in winter.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.