Phang Nga Hong by Starlight
One of the top adventures in Thailand, paddling around Phang Nga Bay inside marine limestone karst islands with various wild animals seen from your own kayak is an amazing experience. Add to this, dining under the stars and the adventure is complete!
• Recommended as one of the top tours around Phuket
• Kayak through hidden caves and tunnels
• Sail back under a starry night sky during a buffet dinner
• See Phang Nga Bay on board a kayak
• Return transfers from and to your hotel are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A professional English-speaking assistance.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver from and to the boat marina
- Use of a well-maintained kayak during the tour, complete with helmet and life vest
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All taxes and service fees included
- Snacks, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
- Buffet lunch and dinner on board is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Be prepared to have the afternoon and evening of your life! After we have picked you up from your hotel, we head towards Phang Nga Bay. There are 42 islands located in the Phang Nga Bay National Park and commencing by cruise gives the best view of this fascinating land- and seascape with limestone cliffs, rising vertically out of the sea. Part of the incredible limestone karst formations that have made the area a backdrop for countless international movies.
Legends tell that sea creatures are responsible for these sometimes surreal images and when looking at it, it indeed fits the profile of a mythological legend. To get up and close and to further explore the secret corners and hidden caves, we board kayaks to enter the ‘hongs’; washout caves, created from the tidal differences by the sea. Lunch will be included on board the cruise before kayaking commences through the many tunnels and lagoons.
Outside of kayaking, you will be offered the opportunity to cool down, relax and even partake in the creation of your own Krathong: a decorative float that the Thai people set sail on streams and rivers during the Loi Krathong festival on the evening of the full moon of the 12th month in the traditional Thai lunar calendar (annually celebrated in November).
As night falls, you can launch your Krathong under the starry night in the bay while making a wish for good health and prosperity for yourself and those you hold dear. On the way back to Phuket, a sumptuous buffet dinner is served with ‘Star Games’ entertainment outside on the deck. We expect to arrive back on mainland Phuket and at your resort before 9.30pm
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes on board.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Please note that some of the caves and caverns are pretty tight – customers with claustrophobia are offered alternatives
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 998 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.