Phantom of the Opera
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s glittering musical is the most successful of all time with more than 100 million Phantom of the Opera tickets sold worldwide and it has won over 50 major theatre awards.
Far beneath the majesty and splendour of the Paris Opera House, hides the Phantom in a shadowy existence. Shamed by his physical appearance and feared by all, the love he holds for his beautiful student Christine is so strong that even her heart cannot resist.
Adapted from Gaston Leroux's classic novel of mystery and suspense, The Phantom of the Opera features some of Andrew Lloyd Webbers best known music including All I Ask of You and The Music of the Night.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Her Majesty's Theatre London
What's excluded :
- Visit: Her Majesty's Theatre London, 57 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QL England
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Her Majesty's Theatre London, 57 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QL England
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.