Pharchamo Peak Climbing
Pharchamo-6187m Peak is an attractive snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha. It has a northwest ridge, which rises above the Trolumbau Glaciers in the west. Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pharchamo, though this route was closed for most of the 1980s due to potential dangers to porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. Pharchamo is the third most popular peaks of NMA after Island peak and Mera peak. It was first climbed in 1955AD. Pharchamo and Tashi-Lapcha pass are combined. It passes through Rolwaling Valley to Khumbu Valley.
Rolwaling is very remote area of Nepal borderline with Tibet. It is of the most popular trekking trail in Nepal with quiet environment.The trekking is very interestin in itself. While we trek in Rolwaling area, we have the opportunity to see almost real Nepal where different cast of people live according to increament in altitude with different living style. Once you cross the Tashi-lapchha pass, you reach Khumbu which is very far developed than Rolwaling area
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Pharchamo Climbing permit
- 2. National park fee
- 3. Climbing Guide for climbing
- 4. Insurance of staff
- 5. Camping Trek
- 6. Allowance to Kitchen staff
- 7. 3 times Food during trekking and climbing
- 8. Transfer in Kathmandu
- 9. Private jeep from Kathmandu and to kathmandu
- 10. 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu
- 11. Tents and food as required on 2 person sharing basis
- 12. Adequate porters up and down during the trekking
- 13. Group climbing equipments like rope, snow bars, ice crew etc
- 14. Lukla-kathmandu flight tickets.
What's excluded :
- 1. International Airfare
- 2. Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- 3. Personal climbing Insurance
- 4. Nepal Visa fee
- 5. Helicopter Rescue if needed
- 6. Alcoholic drinks
- 7. Tips to Staffs if you like.
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Days 02 : Drive to Jagat and then starts trekking.
Days 03 : Trek to Simigaon about 4 hrs
Days 04 : Trek to Dong-kang about 7-8hrs
Days 05 : Trek to Beding about 6 hrs
Days 06 : Trek to Na about 4 hrs
Days 07 : Rest+ acclimatization walk
Days 08 : Trek to chugima about 4hrs
Days 09: Trek to Lower Jabok about 7-8 hrs on glacier and moraine.
Days 10: Trek to Tashi-Fuk crossing Tashi-Lapchha=pharchamo B.C
Days 11 : Summit up to Pachherma peak and back to Base camp
Days 12 : Trek to Thangba about 7-8 hrs
Days 13 : Trek to Thame about 6hrs
Days 14 : Take rest at thame
Days 15 : Trek to Namche Bazar about 5hrs
Days 16 : Trek to Lukla about 8hrs
Days 17 : Flight back to Kathmandu early in the morning
Days 18: Spare day in Kathmandu
Days 19: Depart to your own destination
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.